Coffee Tote Bags
Zander Creatives tote bags are made from Burlap Coffee Bean Bags that we repurpose from local coffee shops here in Santa Barbara, California. We love repurposing materials because it tells an amazing story. Here is the story of the material used for our tote bags:
1. The coffee roasters order coffee beans from Brazil (or other countires in South America).
2. The coffee roasters roast the beans and make coffee out of the beans.
3. Than the coffee roasters put the emtpy bags in a pile for me to come pick up.
4. We pick up the coffee bags from Dune Coffee Roasters in Santa Barbara, CA and design how the tote bags will be created.
5. Then the tote bags get sewn together right here in Sant Barbara, California.
We love the earth and we want to keep it as perfect as possible, while still making amazing products :)